Educated at Rutgers College, New Brunswick, New Jersey, Bachelor of Arts Degree, May 1982. Law School: Seton Hall University School of Law, Newark, New Jersey, Juris Doctor, June 1985. Judicial Intern: Honorable Dickinson R. Debevoise, United States District Court, District of New Jersey, 1984. New Jersey Bar admission, December 1985. Mr. Evans’ areas of concentration are civil litigation, corporate, real estate, land use, personal injury, worker’s compensation, commercial collections and general equity.
- Civil Litigation (All Phases)
- Collection Litigation
- Corporate Transactions (Leases, Purchases/Sales etc.)
- Land Use (Easements, Variances, Sub-divisions etc.)
- Personal Injury
- Worker’s Compensation
- Real Estate (Commercial and Residential)
- Motor Vehicle/Traffic Violations
- Business Formations (Incorporations/LLCs)
- New Jersey
- US District Court
Contact me at extension #217.