Mr. Dinsmore joins Casha & Casha, LLC from the New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission, where he handled regulatory matters regarding car dealerships, auto repair facilities, and bus companies; he was also responsible for analysis of legislative issues affecting the Commission. Mr. Dinsmore was educated at Lafayette College, Easton, Pennsylvania, obtaining a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Economics/Business in May of 1998. He attended Quinnipiac University School of Law, Hamden, Connecticut, obtaining a Juris Doctorate in May of 2005. He has been admitted to practice in Connecticut (retired), New Jersey and the United State District Court for the District of New Jersey. His primary clientele are people facing the challenges of divorce; making sure they have an advocate that will guide and fight for them.
- Family Law
- Domestic Violence
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Divorce Negotiations and Proceedings
- Post-Judgment Matters (Custody, Alimony and Child Support)
- Auto Dealership Law (Business Formation, NJMVC Hearings and Consumer Fraud Litigation)
- Government/Municipal Entities
- Wills, Trusts & Estates
- Real Estate
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Connecticut (Retired)
Contact me at extension #207.