Exceptional Children Need Exceptional Life Care Plans
Ensuring independent living for your loved ones involves securing social, educational, residential, and employment support services; as well as legal and financial planning. Join us for a presentation and panel discussion by Debra Eckert-Casha and Ann Schissler, attorneys from Casha & Casha, LLC; and Ellen Ball Nalven, Executive Director of Planned Lifetime Assistance Network of NJ (PLAN/NJ),a unique not-for-profit agency offering direct services for loved ones with special needs, including serving as a Trustee. Adults only. Registration required.
- Location: Montville Library, 90 Horseneck Rd, Montville, NJ 07045
- Date/Time: Monday, May 6, 2019 at 7:00 pm.
- Debra Eckert-Casha, Esquire
- Lawrence A. Casha, Esquire
- Ellen Nalven, Executive Director at Planned Lifetime Assistance Network of NJ (PLAN of NJ
- Ann Bowen Schissler, Esquire
To register please click the link below and sign up.